Re: hotels and directions in Sophia Antipolis

Hi Thierry,

Thanks for sending this information.  It is good input for our Thursday
discussions about options for F2F and WG timelines.

I will be sending a message later today, in which I try to organize all of
the information and options from recent discussions.

Thanks,
-Lofton.