Re: WG meeting this week? [CANCELLED]

Hi All,

Based on the replies, we will cancel this week's telecon.

Next telecon is per usual schedule:  +2 weeks, Thursday 6th November, 11am
ET.  (Note:  I believe that the U.S. changes off of daylight time a few
days before that, and I suspect Europe will have already gone off.)

Dave, nice to hear about your new hardware.  We'll add it to the next
agenda -- a progress report on getting it CGX integrated!

Cheers,
-Lofton.