WG meeting this week?

From: Lofton Henderson <lofton@rockynet.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Oct 2008 09:09:12 -0600
To: WebCGM WG <public-webcgm-wg@w3.org>

Should we have a WG telecon this week, at our normal Thursday 11am ET
slot?  Or should we cancel this one (next one would then be two weeks, Nov.

I don't see a lot to discuss.  Implementation and test work have been
lagging, and as a result comments (from WebCGM-ers) are light.

Below I have listed the comments of which I'm aware.  They all seem
straightforward except [4], about which some discussion is still in progress.

Thoughts?  (And have I missed any comments?)

[1] String
limits:  http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-webcgm/2008Sep/0001.html
CGZ:  http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-webcgm-wg/2008Oct/0020.html
[5] [...in the TC, discussion/clarification about set/getAttributeNS()...]