[Minutes] WebCGM Telecon 2008-11-06

From: Lofton Henderson <lofton@rockynet.com>
Date: Thu, 06 Nov 2008 11:52:49 -0700
To: WebCGM WG <public-webcgm-wg@w3.org>

WebCGM WG --

The minutes are at

and also available as text, below.

       [1] http://www.w3.org/

                                - DRAFT -

                             WebCGM Teleconf

    See also: [3]IRC log

       [3] http://www.w3.org/2008/11/06-webcgm-irc

           Stuart, Dave, Benoit, Lofton, Thierry

      * [4]Topics
          1. [5]LC Review completion & results
          2. [6]Status & Forecast for test suite and implementations
      * [7]Summary of Action Items

    <scribe> Scribe: bbezaire

    <lofton> Absent: Don

    <thierry> hello

LC Review completion & results

    lofton: we have not received a lot of comments

    <thierry> We may have comments from I18N coming in the following

    lofton: it seems like implementation work is behind schedule
    ... test suite is about half done
    ... one implementor expects his initial work to be done in a few
    ... another by mid-december.
    ... have not heard from the other two implementors

    Thierry: we might get comments from I18N
    ... we should start drafting answers to the comments now

    <thierry> hello I can't hear anything , Have I lost you

    Thierry: don't have a clear idea of what the I18N comment will be

Status & Forecast for test suite and implementations

    lofton: it will be mid-december before we have a lot of
    implementation work done
    ... explains Option 2: LC now, F2F in Jan-Feb in reference [$1\47]
    ...( [$1\47]
    ... think option 2 is the still the best way forward
    ... since we don't have to request a transition to w3m

    Thierry: I also agree.

    lofton: let us continue with option 2

    <thierry> We will close the LC review 2 weeks from today the 20th

    <lofton> Agreed: we stick with Option #2 for processing plan.

    <lofton> Goal: close out the LC comment processing by end of next
    telecon, 2 wks from today.

    Thierry: we should discuss during our next telecon what work might
    be done at a late-January F2F.

    lofton: agreed, let's discuss it in email before the next meeting.

    lofton: anything else for this meeting?

    <Staurt> bye

Summary of Action Items

    [End of minutes]

     Minutes formatted by David Booth's [9]scribe.perl version 1.133
     ([10]CVS log)
     $Date: 2008/11/06 18:48:59 $

       [9] http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/~checkout~/2002/scribe/scribedoc.htm
      [10] http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/2002/scribe/

Scribe.perl diagnostic output

    [Delete this section before finalizing the minutes.]
This is scribe.perl Revision: 1.133  of Date: 2008/01/18 18:48:51
Check for newer version at [11]http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/~checkout~/2002

      [11] http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/~checkout~/2002/scribe/

Guessing input format: RRSAgent_Text_Format (score 1.00)

Succeeded: s/weill/will/
Found Scribe: bbezaire
Inferring ScribeNick: bbezaire
Present: Stuart Dave Benoit Lofton Thierry
Regrets: Dieter
Agenda: [12]http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-webcgm-wg/2008No
Got date from IRC log name: 06 Nov 2008
Guessing minutes URL: [13]http://www.w3.org/2008/11/06-webcgm-minutes.h
People with action items:

      [13] http://www.w3.org/2008/11/06-webcgm-minutes.html

WARNING: Input appears to use implicit continuation lines.
You may need the "-implicitContinuations" option.

    End of [14]scribe.perl diagnostic output]

      [14] http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/~checkout~/2002/scribe/scribedoc.htm