Re: createWebCGMRect

From: Lofton Henderson <lofton@rockynet.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Aug 2008 16:26:07 -0600
To: "WebCGM WG" <public-webcgm-wg@w3.org>
Cc: Don <don@cgmlarson.com>,David Cruikshank <dvdcruikshank@gmail.com>
Thanks Benoit.  Since we have informally discussed and approved this
change, I have added it to DOM and ECMAScript chapters.  See references in
the Change log:

http://www.w3.org/Graphics/WebCGM/drafts/current-editor-21/WebCGM21-Appendix.html#webcgm_changelog

You will also notice the changes suggested by Thierry (hyperlinking to
appropriate text sections) to the "What's new..." section and a reference
to same in the Intro chapter.

We will eventually approve all of these more formally, when we vote to
request LC review on the spec.

Regards,
-Lofton.