Re: first draft of WebCGM WG for WebCGM 2.1

Thanks Thierry.  It is indeed a good start.

Yes, this will be our agenda item for this Thursday's planned telecon
(10/25).  The day before, there will be a telecon of the WebCGM TC.  After
that TC telecon, we should have a clear idea whether the WebCGM community
is interested in putting its resources into the 2.1 project.

More later,
-Lofton.