W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-webcgm-wg@w3.org > November 2007

[Minutes] WebCGM Telecon 2007-11-29

From: Lofton Henderson <lofton@rockynet.com>
Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2007 14:43:19 -0700
Message-Id: <5.1.0.14.2.20071129144048.021df1f0@localhost>
To: WebCGM WG <public-webcgm-wg@w3.org>



WebCGM WG --

The minutes are at

http://www.w3.org/Graphics/WebCGM/WG/Minutes/2007/11/29-webcgm-minutes.html

and also available as text, below.

    [1]W3C

       [1] http://www.w3.org/

                                - DRAFT -

                            WebCGM WG Telecon
                               29 Nov 2007

    [2]Agenda

       [2] 
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-webcgm-wg/2007Nov/0017.html

    See also: [3]IRC log

       [3] http://www.w3.org/2007/11/29-webcgm-irc

Attendees

    Present
           Lofton, Dave, Stuart

    Regrets
           Thierry, Dieter, Don, Benoit

    Chair
           Lofton

    Scribe
           Dave

Contents

      * [4]Topics
          1. [5]roll call 11:00am ET, membership, agenda
          2. [6]Recharter
          3. [7]Status of AI to investigate MIME update
      * [8]Summary of Action Items
      _________________________________________________________


    scribe davec

    <scribe> Scribe: davec

roll call 11:00am ET, membership, agenda

    <sg> I am here

    <lofton> Lacking a quorum, we will just discuss status and actions
    to move the Charter forward.

Recharter

    <lofton> looking at:

    <lofton>
    [9]http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-webcgm-wg/2007Nov/0023
    .html

       [9] 
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-webcgm-wg/2007Nov/0023.html

    What consists of an annex and how do we do it?

    Method of work is that OASIS TC and W3C WG do not work on the spec
    at the same time

    Like the processing for WebCGM 2.0 where the official OASIS CS
    becomes the W3C LC

    Process question for Chris and Thierry: How does the work that is
    done by the TC appear in the WG? What does it mean to 'work on it
    jointly'?

    Is there any other way to work other than serial processing in the 2
    groups

    <lofton> lofton's draft charter w/ "Dependencies" questions:

    <lofton>
    [10]http://www.w3.org/Graphics/WebCGM/Group/2007/draft-charter/webcg
    m-charter.html

      [10] 
http://www.w3.org/Graphics/WebCGM/Group/2007/draft-charter/webcgm-charter.html

    <scribe> ACTION: Lofton to update link to requirements so that it
    points to OASIS requirements document [recorded in
    [11]http://www.w3.org/2007/11/29-webcgm-minutes.html#action01]

      [11] http://www.w3.org/2007/11/29-webcgm-minutes.html#action01

    <trackbot-ng> Created ACTION-57 - Update link to requirements so
    that it points to OASIS requirements document [on Lofton Henderson -
    due 2007-12-06].

    On relationships to other forums, we need Chris' participation for a
    short amount of time to validate which ones we need

Status of AI to investigate MIME update

    Dave is still looking into it

    meeting ended at 12:00 EST

Summary of Action Items

    [NEW] ACTION: Lofton to update link to requirements so that it
    points to OASIS requirements document [recorded in
    [12]http://www.w3.org/2007/11/29-webcgm-minutes.html#action01]

      [12] http://www.w3.org/2007/11/29-webcgm-minutes.html#action01

    [End of minutes]
      _________________________________________________________


     Minutes formatted by David Booth's [13]scribe.perl version 1.128
     ([14]CVS log)
     $Date: 2007/11/29 21:40:03 $
      _________________________________________________________

      [13] http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/~checkout~/2002/scribe/scribedoc.htm
      [14] http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/2002/scribe/
Received on Thursday, 29 November 2007 21:43:36 GMT

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.2.0+W3C-0.50 : Tuesday, 8 January 2008 14:19:10 GMT