Thursday (7-nov) telecon cancelled

From: Lofton Henderson <lofton@rockynet.com>
Date: Wed, 07 Nov 2007 08:57:47 -0700
To: WebCGM WG <public-webcgm-wg@w3.org>

The Thursday (8-nov) telecon is cancelled.

Our only task now is to refine the draft Charter.  The remaining
substantive bits of that need input from Chris and Thierry.

2 weeks from tomorrow is Thanksgiving holiday in the US.  For that reason
(amongst others) we will tentatively schedule the next telecon for 3 weeks
from tomorrow (29-nov).  FYI, after this weekend I will be out of email
contact until 27th or 28th Nov.

Regards,