From: public-webcgm-wg-request@w3.org
[mailto:public-webcgm-wg-request@w3.org] On Behalf Of Lofton Henderson
Sent: Thursday, May 24, 2007 11:36 AM
To: WebCGM WG
Subject: WG telecon non-participation

Don, Benoit, Thierry, Dieter, Chris --

You are listed as members in good standing:
http://www.w3.org/2000/09/dbwg/details?group=39256

Three showed up for telecon, 5 did not, 0 regrets.  (I know about Chris,
and Dieter indicated several weeks ago that he might have a recurring
Thursday problem.)

Therefore we could not endorse the extension request as planned.  We
have done it in a loose fashion by email, but that probably doesn't
suffice.  What should we do now?

a.) email straw poll (I could summarize w/ URI's of replies)
b.) telecon 1 week from today (5/31)
c.) quit

In next email, I will propose a revised draft extension request, which I
hope will remove any of the possible pitfalls that Chris warned about
earlier.

-Lofton.