Re: revised DTD errata file

Lofton,

OK it takes a little more time than planed but we are getting there.

I have updated the errata page
http://www.w3.org/Graphics/WebCGM/WG/2007/errata-20/webcgm20-errata-20070308.html

1- fixed  the "Copyright © 2007 W3C® "encoding issue.

2- fixed  the link for (the link was wrong)
This version:
http://www.w3.org/2006/WebCGM20-errata.html

It is now ready for publication at
http://www.w3.org/2006/WebCGM20-errata.html

When the dtd is published at OASIS.
http://docs.oasis-open.org/webcgm/v2.0/errata/cd01/webcgm20-20070228.dtd

Looking forward to hear you at next telecon on thursday,

Thierry.