Re: revised DTD errata file

From: Thierry Michel <tmichel@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 09 Mar 2007 09:19:32 +0100
To: Lofton Henderson <lofton@rockynet.com>
CC: WebCGM WG <public-webcgm-wg@w3.org>

Lofton,

Excellent. This does fulfill my requests discussed during the telecon.

Let me know when OASIS is ready for errata publication, and I will
publish this errata at
http://www.w3.org/2006/WebCGM20-errata.html

PS: there is a small bug with the "Copyright © 2007 W3C® "
It is an encoding issue, but I will fix it when we publish on Final URI
on W3C server.

Thanks,

Thierry.