DTD file not yet posted

From: Lofton Henderson <lofton@rockynet.com>
Date: Thu, 08 Mar 2007 08:48:43 -0700
To: WebCGM WG <public-webcgm-wg@w3.org>
In the agenda [1], there is a reference to this corrected DTD file [7], in
OASIS web space:
[7] http://docs.oasis-open.org/webcgm/v2.0/errata/cd01/webcgm20-20070228.dtd

Unfortunately, though submitted to the OASIS web folks, that file has not
been posted yet (but it will be at that URI when it is posted).  For
temporary expedient, I have attached a copy to this email.  This is solely
for our use today in making a conditional approval of the content of the
DTD erratum.

-Lofton.

[1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-webcgm-wg/2007Mar/0000.html