Re: [Agenda] WebCGM telecon: Thursday, 18 January 2007

On Thursday, January 18, 2007, 12:20:20 AM, Lofton wrote:

LH> Hello WebCGM WG,

LH> ***** Important short telecon!  WG approval to request transition to REC *****

LH> If you can't attend this week's WG teleconference, please reply (to list)
LH> with "regrets".

I should be able to attend (I need to travel to Sophia, but expect that
I will be back by then). In case however there is a delay, please
record my assent with a resolution to move forward with this document
(Possibly with modification of OASIS's URI).

LH> 4.) Resolution

LH>         -- "Are we ready to go to REC with the document [1]" ?
LH>         -- (Possibly with modification of OASIS's URI.)

 Interaction Domain Leader
 Co-Chair, W3C SVG Working Group
 W3C Graphics Activity Lead
 Co-Chair, W3C Hypertext CG