W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-webcgm-wg@w3.org > January 2007

Re: Approuving WebCGM 2.0 Transition to REC

From: Lofton Henderson <lofton@rockynet.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Jan 2007 21:02:25 -0700
Message-Id: <>
To: Thierry Michel <tmichel@w3.org>,WebCGM WG <public-webcgm-wg@w3.org>

At 07:44 PM 1/16/2007 +0100, Thierry Michel wrote:
>I am organizing the request for WebCGM 2.0 Transition to REC.
>During our next telecon on thursday, we must record the decision to 
>request the Transition to REC:
>Therefore could you ask the WebCGM Group
>"Are we ready to go to REC with this document" ?

Yes, we can make a resolution in the next telecon.  As I recall, that is to 
be Thursday, day after tomorrow.  It is possible that it will be uploaded 
by then, but not certain.

If necessary, can we enumerate the 2-3 changes yet to to be incorporated 
and make a "provisional" resolution?  Or must all of it be done and frozen 
by Thursday AM?


>I will need to point to this resolution in the minutes.
Received on Wednesday, 17 January 2007 04:02:49 UTC

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.3.1 : Tuesday, 6 January 2015 20:23:39 UTC