Re: WebCGM shortnames and timing.

Lofton Henderson wrote:
> At 10:48 AM 1/6/2007 +0100, Thierry Michel wrote:
>> [...]
>> As Ian confirmed,
>
> Okay, you and Ian have agreed that the shortname for REC 2.0 publication
> will be webcgm20.
>
> Is that sufficient, given that Director has just approved our request
> that it be webcgm2, and given that webreq has been informed that it will
> be webcgm2?
>
> That is my question -- is anything else required now to make this
> solution final, other than agreement of you and Ian?  (Which solution is
> implicitly backed by the WG, I am confident.)

Tim had also agreed for "webcgm20" short name.
Therefore we have two short names now and can use either.

Ian has conclude, after our discussion that "webcgm20" short name would
be fine.

Ian can you confirm that for the REC we will use :

This version:
     http://www.w3.org/TR/2007/REC-webcgm20-20070130/
Latest version:
      http://www.w3.org/TR/webcgm20/