Re: WebCGM shortnames and timing.

Lofton,

As Ian confirmed, we will be using the initial short name "webcgm20" for
the WebCGM 2.0 version.

Therefore I confirm that the REC URIs will be

This version:
     http://www.w3.org/TR/2007/REC-webcgm20-20070130/
Latest version:
     http://www.w3.org/TR/webcgm20/

We still have "webcgm2" short name that we may use for a future WebCGM
2.x version.

Thierry.