W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-webcgm-wg@w3.org > January 2007

[Minutes] WebCGM Telecon 2007-01-04

From: Lofton Henderson <lofton@rockynet.com>
Date: Thu, 04 Jan 2007 11:34:27 -0700
Message-Id: <5.1.0.14.2.20070104112542.06a94810@localhost>
To: WebCGM WG <public-webcgm-wg@w3.org>



WebCGM WG --

The minutes are at

http://www.w3.org/Graphics/WebCGM/WG/Minutes/2007/01/04-webcgm-minutes.html

and also available as text, below.

    [1]W3C

       [1] http://www.w3.org/

                                - DRAFT -

                             WebCGM telecon
                               4 Jan 2007

    [2]Agenda

       [2] 
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-webcgm-wg/2007Jan/0008.html

    See also: [3]IRC log

       [3] http://www.w3.org/2007/01/04-webcgm-irc

Attendees

    Present
           Lofton_Henderson, Dave_Cruikshank, Don_Larson, Stuart_Galt,
           BenoitB

    Regrets
           Dieter

    Chair
           lofton

    Scribe
           stuart

Contents

      * [4]Topics
          1. [5]roll call 11:00am ET, membership, agenda
          2. [6]routine WG business
          3. [7]Status
          4. [8]proposal for shortname change [$1\47]
          5. [9]Next telecon
      * [10]Summary of Action Items
      _________________________________________________________



roll call 11:00am ET, membership, agenda

    <scribe> scribe: stuart

    <scribe> scribenick: stuart

    absent: Chris, Thierry

routine WG business

    no business today.

Status

    The OASIS ballot passed! Thanks to Dave for reminding people to vote

    It looks like 30th of January is joint publication date.

proposal for shortname change [$1\47]

    <scribe> ACTION: Davec will circulate a re-draft of Lofton's initial
    wording of the 1.0 and 2.0 relationship for the SOTD [recorded in
    [11]http://www.w3.org/2007/01/04-webcgm-minutes.html#action01]

      [11] http://www.w3.org/2007/01/04-webcgm-minutes.html#action01

    <trackbot> Sorry, couldn't find user - davec

    <lofton> Proposal has 2 latest-version URIs: "Latest WebCGM
    Recommendation" and "Latest WebCGM 2 version".

    <lofton> Accepting entire proposal, the URIs for "This version" and
    "Latest WebCGM 2 version" would look like...

    <lofton> [12]http://www.w3.org/TR/2007/REC-webcgm2-20070130/

      [12] http://www.w3.org/TR/2007/REC-webcgm2-20070130/

    <lofton> [13]http://www.w3.org/TR/webcgm2/

      [13] http://www.w3.org/TR/webcgm2/

    <davec> REC-webcgm2-20070130

    <davec> REC-webcgm20-20070130

    <lofton> Those two URI snippets summarize the remaining issue,
    whether to change s/20/2/?

    <lofton> Timing is extremely critical for ASD now, according to
    Dave, at most a week to make the change s/20/2/.

    <lofton> Summary: the WG is okay with the changes, Lofton to pursue
    w/ Ian, esp. the critical-timing problem.

    <davec> <RRSAgent> logging to
    [14]http://www.w3.org/2007/01/04-webcgm-irc

      [14] http://www.w3.org/2007/01/04-webcgm-irc

Next telecon

    next telecon on the 18th of January.

Summary of Action Items

    [NEW] ACTION: Davec will circulate a draft rewording the 1.0 and 2.0
    relationship for the SOTD [recorded in
    [15]http://www.w3.org/2007/01/04-webcgm-minutes.html#action01]

      [15] http://www.w3.org/2007/01/04-webcgm-minutes.html#action01

    [End of minutes]
      _________________________________________________________


     Minutes formatted by David Booth's [16]scribe.perl version 1.127
     ([17]CVS log)
     $Date: 2007/01/04 18:31:27 $

      [16] http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/~checkout~/2002/scribe/scribedoc.htm
      [17] http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/2002/scribe/
Received on Thursday, 4 January 2007 18:34:46 GMT

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.2.0+W3C-0.50 : Tuesday, 8 January 2008 14:19:10 GMT