Re: 1.0 errata as of end of Seattle F2F

I will put out an agenda before the end of the day, for tomorrow morning's
telecon.  But here are the things I think we need to look at, regarding the
1.0 errata:

-- we need to sort out the "Class" for almost all of them.  This is
sometimes an issue, as we think there is some unclarity in the Process
document regarding how to classify an erratum.

-- we need to decide, for many of them, what is the proper form of
expression in the Errata document itself:  are hyperlinks to replacement
text acceptable, or do the text need to be included in totality in the
Errata document?

More later,
-Lofton.