Re: about WebCGM_21_Requirements.html

Oops!  The danger of auto-completion.  I intended this to go to the WebCGM
TC.   The TC has been working for a while on discussing "2+"
requirements.  It has a F2F next week in Seattle.

My feeling is that it would be slightly premature to start discussions in
the WG as well.  At the time of charter extension, we anticipated this --
that the TC would take the lead and would have some sense of the support
for and scope of 2+ work after late-summer F2F.

On the other hand, the WG *will* be moving forward on the 1.0 errata --
this is solely the WG's responsibility.  Altho' the gathered TC+WG members
might discuss them next week also.  (By TC+WG members, I mean those TC
members who are also WG members, which includes all WG members except you
and Chris).

I will be sending more comments about the 1.0 errata later today or
tomorrow.  It is possible that we could have a Thursday AM telecon about
the 1.0 errata next week.

-Lofton.