Re: everyone has responded to WBS, except...

Lofton,

Yes the good news is that everyone has now responded [1] positively.

It still lists W3C/ERCIM as needing to respond, and this is indeed a bug
as the only ERCIM folks are Team Contacts (Chris and Thierry) who are
not Members

and it says:
    "Only Advisory Committee Representatives of the participants of the
     WebCGM Working Group can answer this form."

Therefore the Commteam should modify this bug.

--
Thierry Michel
W3C