Re: Appendix E styling action item.

Stuart & I discussed and are happy with this wording.  Comments?  Then I
suggest Thierry add it to Appendix E, and we point Al to appendix E for his
final endorsement.

[[[
E.4 Styling

WebCGM 2.0 supports transient, display-time control of a number of display
properties of objects. These can be manipulated via the WebCGM DOM, and are
also available via the XCF mechanism. Although WebCGM does not support
@@conventional styling@@, an (external) XCF functions similarly to an
external style sheet. For improved accessibility, WebCGM 2.0
implementations should provide some user control of rendering. Use of these
mechanisms partially supports the recommendations of [WCAG10], Checkpoint
3.3 and [UAAG10], Guideline 4.
]]]

Thierry:  I suggest to link "@@conventional styling@@" to
http://www.w3.org/Style/ (and remove the @@ brackets, of course).

The other links (last sentence) are defined here:
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-webcgm-wg/2006Sep/0082

Note that [WCAG10] and [UAAG10] point into our references sections (in
Ch.1, Introduction), which will need new references for them.

Question (to answer before PR text).  Would WCAG10 and UAAG10 be
Informative References or Normative References?

Strictly speaking, I would guess "informative" in this WebCGM version, as
the references are in an informative appendix.  On the other hand, if it is
conventional to put them in Normative References, I'm okay with that also.

-Lofton.