Re: WebCGM 2.0 appendix progress

Al,

Yes there will be a WebCGM telecon tomorrow. I will Chair as Lofton is
absent.

We will discuss your latest issues about the appendix. Please join the
telecon.

Thursday, 11:00am-12:30pm/15:00-16:30 UTC
Zakim bridge +1 617-761-6200 (US) +33.4.89.06.34.99 (France) with
passcode "932246" ("WEBCGM").

The IRC channel is "#webcgm".

The agenda is available at
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-webcgm-wg/2006Sep/0057.html