Fwd: new appendix revisited

Hi Al,

I'm forwarding this for your interest.  We expect to do more work on it
before your F2F, and will inform you.  Mainly, we want to fix the wording
of E.2 and E.4 a bit, to better align with the normative text of WebCGM
2.0, while preserving the substantive recommendations.

See Thierry's status report below.

Regards,
-Lofton.