Re: [Minutes] WebCGM Telecon 2006-09-07

On Friday, September 8, 2006, 6:46:59 PM, Lofton wrote:

LH> WebCGM WG --

LH> The minutes are at

LH> http://www.w3.org/Graphics/WebCGM/WG/Minutes/2006/08/31-webcgm-minutes.log

LH> This is a raw log from my mIRC client.  Unfortunately, we forgot to invite
LH> rrsagent, so "make minutes" didn't work so well.  I tried to use the
LH> scribe.perl script [2], but am not a perl user and didn't get anywhere with it.

Here is the HTML generated from the log.

The command to make the minutes was
perl scribe.perl  31-webcgm-minutes.log  > 31-webcgm-minutes.html

I edited in the list of those present (please check) and a link to the log.

 Interaction Domain Leader
 Co-Chair, W3C SVG Working Group
 W3C Graphics Activity Lead
 Co-Chair, W3C Hypertext CG