Re: Chris's _replace comment

On Friday, October 27, 2006, 11:06:42 AM, Thierry wrote:

TM> Lofton,
TM> FYI

TM> Chris is on vacation this week.

I was indeed on vacation last week. I am back now.

TM> The W3C Europe Office is closed next Monday, tuesday and wednesday Nov 1st.

True, but I work from home and have been working today. I will also
work Wednesday (w3m and webcgm)

TM> I am not sure Chris does access his email.

I'm catching upon a weeks worth of back email today.

TM> I will contact Chris on Thursday to remind him to attend the WebCGM
TM> telecon on Nov 2nd, to nail down this issue.

Consider me reminded.

 Interaction Domain Leader
 Co-Chair, W3C SVG Working Group
 W3C Graphics Activity Lead