W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-webcgm-wg@w3.org > October 2006

[Minutes] WebCGM Telecon 2006-10-26

From: Lofton Henderson <lofton@rockynet.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Oct 2006 15:05:42 -0600
Message-Id: <5.1.0.14.2.20061026145937.04071060@localhost>
To: <public-webcgm-wg@w3.org>
WebCGM WG --

The minutes are at

http://www.w3.org/Graphics/WebCGM/WG/Minutes/2006/10/26-webcgm-minutes.html

and also available as text, below.

    [1]W3C

       [1] http://www.w3.org/

                             WebCGM Teleconf
                               26 Oct 2006

    [2]Agenda

       [2] 
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-webcgm-wg/2006Oct/0034.html

    See also: [3]IRC log

       [3] http://www.w3.org/2006/10/26-webcgm-irc

Attendees

    Present
           Lofton Henderson, Stuart Galt, Thierry, Benoit, Don Larson,
           Dave

    Regrets
           Dieter, Chris

    Chair
           Lofton

    Scribe
           Benoit

Contents

      * [4]Topics
          1. [5]routine business
          2. [6]PR comments
      * [7]Summary of Action Items
      _________________________________________________________

routine business

    LH: anything?

    DC: no

PR comments

    TM: we try to avoid changes between PR and Rec, but
    editorial/clarifications may be added
    ... we can also reply [regarding Chris' comment] that the comment
    should have been sent before PR
    ... if the W3 spec and the OASIS spec need to be exactly the same,
    then we can't make any modifications at this time.
    ... only in an erratum.

    <lofton> MOU:
    [8]http://www.w3.org/Submission/2006/01/w3c-oasis-cgm-final-051215.p
    df

       [8] http://www.w3.org/Submission/2006/01/w3c-oasis-cgm-final-051215.pdf

    LH: the documents must be technically identical, minor editorial
    changes can be accepted

    TM: if we can avoid an errata page, I think we should do so.

    BB: I find Chris' comment to be premature; the discussion between
    him and implementors is still ongoing.

    TM: There is another editorial change that Lofton would like to make
    regarding the viewing of WebCGM

    ... files, a change I think is worth adding.

    LH: we have at least until the 6 nov to make changes.

    TM: can we list the editorial changes we are considering?

    LH: there are two: Chris' _replace comment and Lofton's proposal for
    viewing WebCGM files found

    ... in the specification

    TM: we can propose something to Chris and ask him to be on the call
    next week

    discussion with the group about Chris's _replace comment

    LH: I'll send an email resuming to the group later today about the
    _replace comment

    TM: we should invite Janet and the OASIS equivalent person on a call
    soon
    ... in our reply to Chris, we should make it clear that the editing
    window is very short

    Next editorial change:
    [9]http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-webcgm-wg/2006Oct/0033
    .html

       [9] 
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-webcgm-wg/2006Oct/0033.html

    Lofton said he would send an updated proposal.

    End of meeting

Summary of Action Items

    [End of minutes]
      _________________________________________________________


     Minutes formatted by David Booth's [10]scribe.perl version 1.127
     ([11]CVS log)
     $Date: 2006/10/26 21:01:59 $
      _________________________________________________________

      [10] http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/~checkout~/2002/scribe/scribedoc.htm
      [11] http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/2002/scribe/

Scribe.perl diagnostic output

    [Delete this section before finalizing the minutes.]
This is scribe.perl Revision: 1.127  of Date: 2005/08/16 15:12:03
Check for newer version at [12]http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/~checkout~/2002
/scribe/

      [12] http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/~checkout~/2002/scribe/

Guessing input format: RRSAgent_Text_Format (score 1.00)

Found Scribe: BB
Inferring ScribeNick: BB
Default Present: Lofton_Henderson, Stuart_Galt, [INRIA], BenoitB, Don_L
arson, Dave
Present: Lofton_Henderson Stuart_Galt [INRIA] BenoitB Don_Larson Dave
Regrets: Dieter Chris
Agenda: [13]http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-webcgm-wg/2006Oc
t/0034.html
Got date from IRC log name: 26 Oct 2006
Guessing minutes URL: [14]http://www.w3.org/2006/10/26-webcgm-minutes.h
tml
People with action items:

      [13] 
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-webcgm-wg/2006Oct/0034.html
      [14] http://www.w3.org/2006/10/26-webcgm-minutes.html

WARNING: Input appears to use implicit continuation lines.
You may need the "-implicitContinuations" option.

    End of [15]scribe.perl diagnostic output]

      [15] http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/~checkout~/2002/scribe/scribedoc.htm
Received on Thursday, 26 October 2006 21:06:19 GMT

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.2.0+W3C-0.50 : Tuesday, 8 January 2008 14:19:09 GMT