editorial suggestion: executable examples note

From: Lofton Henderson <lofton@rockynet.com>
Date: Tue, 24 Oct 2006 17:52:21 -0600
To: WebCGM WG <public-webcgm-wg@w3.org>

Hi WebCGM WG --

Recently, there was a question about "how do I view the CGMs that are in
the document directory"?  This refers to those CGMs that are linked from
the executable DOM examples in Chapter 5.

Proposal:  Add this to the end of section 1.9, "Roadmap to this
specification", ...

Note about CGM examples.  In Chapter 5, defining the WebCGM DOM, there are
executable examples that are linked from text lines, "View this example as
HTML-CGM (WebCGM-DOM-enabled browsers only.)"  These examples link to
WebCGM instances.  To view them your browser must have a WebCGM viewer
plug-in, control, or appropriate equivalent technology.  To obtain such a
viewer, see for example the (non-exhaustive) @@CGM products directory@@ on
the  OASIS/CGM Open Web site."

The text between "@@" would link to

(I'm happy also to have suggestions for alternative wording, or alternative
location of the note.)