W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-webcgm-wg@w3.org > October 2006

[Minutes] WebCGM Teleconf 12 Oct 2006

From: Thierry Michel <tmichel@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 12 Oct 2006 17:56:29 +0200
Message-ID: <452E65AD.8020103@w3.org>
To: WebCGM WG <public-webcgm-wg@w3.org>


WebCGM Teleconf 12 Oct 2006 Minutes are available at

and as text format following.


                             WebCGM Teleconf 12 Oct 2006


[2] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-webcgm-wg/2006Oct/0023.html

    See also: [3]IRC log

       [3] http://www.w3.org/2006/10/12-webcgm-irc


           Stuart_Galt, Dave_Cruikshank, Thierry, BenoitB

           Lofton, and, Benoit, (late)




      * [4]Topics
          1. [5]1.) roll call 11:00am ET, membership, agenda
          2. [6]2.) routine WG business
          3. [7]Moving to PR
          4. [8]T estsuite : Updated by Lofton? [$1\47]
          5. [9]Transition Meeting with Director schedule on October
          6. [10]OASIS TC vote on 18th October
          7. [11]Press Release and Testimonials
          8. [12]Testimonial
          9. [13]Others ?
      * [14]Summary of Action Items

1.) roll call 11:00am ET, membership, agenda


2.) Routine WG business


3.) Moving to PR

   WebCGM 2.0 PR version

    Final PR Draft ready
    Will be moved to final destination next week.

      [15] http://www.w3.org/Graphics/WebCGM/drafts/PR

implementation report update

    Thierry : Thierry has updated the implementation report. Now marked
    as Final

    Thierry : I think Lofton has also updated the matrix, from what I
    have seen.

    Thierry : Therefore the Implementation report is done and ready for
    the Transition Call to show we have meet the CR exit criteria.

Testsuite : Updated by Lofton?

    Thierry : The Testsuite needs to editing. Lofton plans to update the
    final testsuite this week or next week

    Dave: Only minor editing needed. No test change.

    ACTION: Lofton to update the Final Testsuite

Transition Meeting with Director

    Thierry : It is scheduled on October 17th

    Thierry : Should be straightforward, as we fulfill CR exit criteria
    and no comments received during CR.

    Thierry : Therefore no particilar issue to hold the Transition.

    Thierry : The Exclusion period will end on tuesday 17th.

    Thierry : We are all set

OASIS TC vote on 18th October

    Thierry : Who will coordinate with the OASIS process ?

    Dave: Lofton and I

    Dave: We have a TC votes on 18 october to submit for 15-day public
    review. Oon 15 november votes for CS and simultaneously to request
    OS ballot; to be accepted as a OASIS standard

    Thierry : Do you need to have the PR version published on W3C site
    on TR space before TC votes on 18 october ?

    Dave: Lofton is currently reformating the PR version for OASIS. He
    will produce a PDF document. The document needs to be the same as
    the PR version on W3C (different styling, same content). But no real
    need to have oit on official TR space at W3C.

Press Release

    Thierry : We will discuss how to proceed with the joint Press
    release during the Transition calll with Director, as W3C head of
    Com will attend.

    Thierry : We should also plan a call with Janet Daily, from the W3C
    comm Team who is in charge of Press releases, and should also invite
    equivalent person in charge of press release at OASIS, to coordinate
    and synchronize.

    Thierry : Should shedule this call once we are in PR, in coming

    ACTION: Dave will point to the person in charge of press release at


    Please ask the proper people from your company to produce
    Testimonials. It is very valuable with the Press release. I have
    sent some guidelines and examples. If you need more hell, let me

Others ?


    As soon as we enter PR, I will let you know. Please donot advertize
    the PR URI before it is published in TR space and advertized on W3C
    Home page.

    See you next week in PR ....

    Ajourned 17h30

    <Stuart> Bye

Summary of Action Items

    ACTION: Lofton to update the Final Testsuite

    ACTION: Dave will point to the person in charge of press release at

    [End of minutes]
Received on Thursday, 12 October 2006 15:56:45 UTC

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.3.1 : Tuesday, 6 January 2015 20:23:39 UTC