Re: WebCGM 2.0 PR version is available

From: Lofton Henderson <lofton@rockynet.com>
Date: Mon, 02 Oct 2006 10:36:26 -0600
To: WebCGM WG <public-webcgm-wg@w3.org>

This is the version for which we will vote to request PR transition on
Thursday telecon, acknowledging the need to adjust SoTD.  Two
comments/questions for now:

1.) We should discuss target PR date.  The "30 October" on the present
draft can probably be improved, according to Thierry.  I would suggest a
goal like:  Director's telecon for Monday, 16th October.  PR publication
date the same, or 17th.

We need to be aggressive -- we can't go back to OASIS until we have PR
transition, we can't publish Rec until we have OASIS OS approval, and OASIS
is the longer path now.

2.) Does this seem like a good time to get rid of D.4 [1]?  Does anyone
think we should keep that part of the Change Log?  Deleting D.4 would mean
that the Change Log would then start at OASIS 1st CS / W3C Submission.

[1]
http://www.w3.org/Graphics/WebCGM/drafts/PR/WebCGM20-Appendix.html#webcgm_changelog_old

-Lofton.