Thursday WG telecon postponed

From: Lofton Henderson <lofton@rockynet.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Nov 2006 14:36:34 -0700
To: WebCGM WG <public-webcgm-wg@w3.org>
Hi WebCGM WG,

The Thursday 11/30 telecon will be postponed till next week (6-dec) -- next
week is better timing for events in progress and for various travel.

We should start to discuss what we want to do during the remaining 6 months
of the chartered life of the WG (assuming REC in early January).  Picking
possibilities from the Charter [1]:

[[[
Deliverables / Tracking and maintenance items:
[...]
# Collect and publish any pending WebCGM 1.0 errata. If required, collect
these together and publish a WebCGM 1.0 third release.
# Collect and publish errata for the new WebCGM 2.0.
# The WebCGM WG may produce related usage guidelines as time, expertise,
and other resources permit.

Milestones:
[...]
# Rec (and OASIS Standard) -- 1 November 2006
# PER of WebCGM 1.0 -- 1 December 2006
# Post-Rec publicity and evangelism - to May 2007
]]]

REC 1.0 Errata is a concrete work item.  We have been remiss in keeping a
list as we hurried through 2.0 development, but I recall at least one that
we intended to publish (clarification of ambiguities in the IRI, URI,
non-ascii characters stuff).  I'm sure there are others.

The other work items will intersect activities in the WebCGM TC
(CGMO/OASIS), and we will need to sort that out.

Discussion welcome (on this list, in telecon, etc).

Regards,
-Lofton.

[1] http://www.w3.org/2006/03/webcgm-charter.html