W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-webcgm-wg@w3.org > November 2006

Re: [Minutes] WebCGM Telecon 2006-11-02

From: Lofton Henderson <lofton@rockynet.com>
Date: Thu, 02 Nov 2006 15:20:24 -0700
Message-Id: <5.1.0.14.2.20061102151545.02130e00@localhost>
To: <public-webcgm-wg@w3.org>

I don't recall, on whom is the action to reply to commentors, Thierry or me?

Also, do we wait till the end of PR, or reply now?

I'll send an email shortly that summarized the three agreed changes.

-Lofton.



At 03:13 PM 11/2/2006 -0700, Lofton Henderson wrote:
>WebCGM WG --
>
>The minutes are at
>
>http://www.w3.org/Graphics/WebCGM/WG/Minutes/2006/11/02-webcgm-minutes.html
>
>and also available as text, below.
>
>    [1]W3C
>
>       [1] http://www.w3.org/
>
>                                - DRAFT -
>
>                            WebCGM WG Telecon
>
>                               2 Nov 2006
>
>    [2]Agenda
>
>       [2] 
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-webcgm-wg/2006Nov/0003.html
>
>    See also: [3]IRC log
>
>       [3] http://www.w3.org/2006/11/02-webcgm-irc
>
>Attendees
>
>    Present
>           Lofton, Dave, Stuart, Dieter, Thierry, Chris
>
>    Regrets
>           Benoit, Don
>
>    Absent
>           none.
>
>    Chair
>           Lofton
>
>    Scribe
>           Dave
>
>Contents
>
>      * [4]Topics
>          1. [5]routine WG business
>          2. [6]PR comments
>          3. [7]Press Release and Testimonials
>      * [8]Summary of Action Items
>      _________________________________________________________
>
>
>
>    <scribe> Scribe: Dave
>
>    <scribe> Agenda:
>    [9]http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-webcgm-wg/2006Nov/0003
>    .html
>
>       [9] 
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-webcgm-wg/2006Nov/0003.html
>
>    Previous minutes:
>    [10]http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-webcgm-wg/2006Oct/003
>    7.html
>
>      [10] 
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-webcgm-wg/2006Oct/0037.html
>
>Routine WG business
>
>    no routine business
>
>PR comments
>
>    Item: suggestions for pointers to viewers
>
>    LH: proposed addition for this
>
>    <lofton>
>    [11]http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-webcgm-wg/2006Nov/000
>    4.html
>
>      [11] 
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-webcgm-wg/2006Nov/0004.html
>
>    LH: revised text to indicate the links will only work in XHTML, not
>    PDF
>
>    TH: question on linking to references
>
>    LH I will put the link in line
>
>    Item: Typo in 3.4 <object...>
>
>    LH: CL replied that there should not be a trailing semicolon, will
>    delete trailing semicolor
>
>    TM: how will LH to the editing?
>
>    LH: will do it simultaneously on W3C and OASIS document and indicate
>    changes in chanage log
>
>    <scribe> ACTION: thierry to update cover page to reflect status
>    [recorded in
>    [12]http://www.w3.org/2006/11/02-webcgm-minutes.html#action01]
>
>      [12] http://www.w3.org/2006/11/02-webcgm-minutes.html#action01
>
>    <trackbot> Created ACTION-41 - Update cover page to reflect status
>    [on Thierry Michel - due 2006-11-09].
>
>    Item: _replace proposed solution
>
>    <lofton>
>    [13]http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-webcgm-wg/2006Oct/003
>    8.html
>
>      [13] 
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-webcgm-wg/2006Oct/0038.html
>
>    CL: didn't intend for this comment to result in new conformance
>    requirements
>
>    LH: concern that it might introduce requirement for WebCGM viewers
>    to link to other mime types
>
>    CL: but we do have a test to link to html documents
>
>    <Stuart> I am fine with it
>
>    LH: proposed wording doesn't require it, but doens't limit to webcgm
>    to webcgm
>
>    CL: agree to wording
>
>    Item: What's next in W3C, OASIS
>
>    LH: final timetable in OASIS and W3C do not line up well
>    ... scenario 1 - slightly edited version is voted to CS by OASIS TC
>    on Nov 6 and start 7 day ballot to approve
>    ... then we go to OS ballot the last half of December
>    ... scenario 2 - we wait until PR closes before proceeding in OASIS
>    ... That pushes back OS until February
>
>    TM: If comments come in to PR after CS, then in W3C we would handle
>    it through an errata page
>
>    LH: we would also handle errata with OS
>
>    TM: it appears we would have a consistant process in both
>    organizations
>    ... to CL, do we need a "disposition of comments" document?
>
>    CL: check with Ian, but probably handle through changes appendix
>
>Press Release and Testimonials
>
>    TM: I need to invite Carol to a future telecon
>
>    <lofton> "Carol Geyer" <carol.geyer@oasis-open.org>
>
>    LH: lets schedule next telecon for the 16th of November
>
>    <scribe> ACTION: thierry to invite Carol to telecon on the 16th
>    [recorded in
>    [14]http://www.w3.org/2006/11/02-webcgm-minutes.html#action02]
>
>      [14] http://www.w3.org/2006/11/02-webcgm-minutes.html#action02
>
>    <trackbot> Created ACTION-42 - Invite Carol to telecon on the 16th
>    [on Thierry Michel - due 2006-11-09].
>
>    meting closed
>
>    meeting adjourned
>
>Summary of Action Items
>
>    [NEW] ACTION: thierry to invite Carol to telecon on the 16th
>    [recorded in
>    [15]http://www.w3.org/2006/11/02-webcgm-minutes.html#action02]
>    [NEW] ACTION: thierry to update cover page to reflect status
>    [recorded in
>    [16]http://www.w3.org/2006/11/02-webcgm-minutes.html#action01]
>
>      [15] http://www.w3.org/2006/11/02-webcgm-minutes.html#action02
>      [16] http://www.w3.org/2006/11/02-webcgm-minutes.html#action01
>
>    [End of minutes]
>      _________________________________________________________
>
>
>     Minutes formatted by David Booth's [17]scribe.perl version 1.127
>     ([18]CVS log)
>     $Date: 2006/11/02 22:08:58 $
>      _________________________________________________________
>
>      [17] http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/~checkout~/2002/scribe/scribedoc.htm
>      [18] http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/2002/scribe/
>
>Scribe.perl diagnostic output
>
>    [Delete this section before finalizing the minutes.]
>This is scribe.perl Revision: 1.127  of Date: 2005/08/16 15:12:03
>Check for newer version at [19]http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/~checkout~/2002
>/scribe/
>
>      [19] http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/~checkout~/2002/scribe/
>
>Guessing input format: RRSAgent_Text_Format (score 1.00)
>
>Found Scribe: davec
>Inferring ScribeNick: davec
>
>WARNING: No "Present: ... " found!
>Possibly Present: CL Chris DW Dave_Cruikshank Dieter INRIA LH Neil_Soif
>fer P0 Stuart Stuart_Galt TM davec lofton minutes thierry tmichel track
>bot
>You can indicate people for the Present list like this:
>         <dbooth> Present: dbooth jonathan mary
>         <dbooth> Present+ amy
>
>Regrets: Benoit
>
>WARNING: No meeting title found!
>You should specify the meeting title like this:
><dbooth> Meeting: Weekly Baking Club Meeting
>
>Agenda: [20]http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-webcgm-wg/2006No
>v/0003.html
>Got date from IRC log name: 2 Nov 2006
>Guessing minutes URL: [21]http://www.w3.org/2006/11/02-webcgm-minutes.h
>tml
>People with action items: thierry
>
>      [20] 
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-webcgm-wg/2006Nov/0003.html
>      [21] http://www.w3.org/2006/11/02-webcgm-minutes.html
>
>WARNING: Input appears to use implicit continuation lines.
>You may need the "-implicitContinuations" option.
>
>    End of [22]scribe.perl diagnostic output]
>
>      [22] http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/~checkout~/2002/scribe/scribedoc.htm
Received on Thursday, 2 November 2006 22:21:03 GMT

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.2.0+W3C-0.50 : Tuesday, 8 January 2008 14:19:09 GMT