Re: editorial suggestion: executable examples note

Here is revised wording for the informative explanation about executable
CGM examples (and viewer sources), that is proposed for section 1.9
"Roadmap".  It qualifies that the external examples are only executable (by
link) in the XHTML format version of the spec (OASIS publishes PDF as well).

[[[
Note about CGM examples. In Chapter 5, defining the WebCGM DOM, there are
examples that end with text lines, "View this example as HTML-CGM
(WebCGM-DOM-enabled browsers only.)" In document formats that support
external links (i.e., XHTML), each of these examples link to an XHTML
snippet that invokes WebCGM instances. To view them your browser must have
a WebCGM viewer plug-in, control, or appropriate equivalent technology. To
obtain such a viewer, see for example the (non-exhaustive) @@CGM products
directory@@ on the OASIS/CGM Open Web site.
]]]

Okay?  Further comments or suggestions?