Re: [PR Comment] Error in section 3.4, type attribute

Okay, thanks for feedback Chris.  Then the proposed solution is:

PROPOSAL:  fix the typo in the two occurrences of <object ...> in section
3.4 [1], by deleting the extraneous trailing ";" that follows the closing
QUOTE of the 'type' attribute.

[1] http://www.w3.org/TR/2006/PR-webcgm20-20061017/WebCGM20-IC.html#webcgm_3_4

(Note.  This typo has been in the text since 1999!  You will also note that
there was another extraneous ";" in the WebCGM 1.0 text, following the
'width' attribute.  This 2nd typo was fixed in the 2.0 text, but the first
one was overlooked.)

-Lofton.