Re: [PR Comment] Error in section 3.4, type attribute

From: Lofton Henderson <lofton@rockynet.com>
Date: Tue, 31 Oct 2006 20:48:23 -0700
To: WebCGM WG <public-webcgm-wg@w3.org>

[...changing to WG list for discussion...]

Robert has spotted a typo that has been around unnoticed since WebCGM
1.0.  At the least, the SEMICOLON should be inside the QUOTEs, not outside.

The other question is:  should there be a final SEMICOLON at
all?  Yes?  No?  Optional?  Unless the answer is "No", I suggest to just
move it inside.  Chris, do you know the answer?