Re: WG 15june2006 minutes

On Friday, June 16, 2006, 4:46:29 PM, Lofton wrote:

LH> [...]then also email them in such a way that they are also plain text
LH> embedded in the body of the message.

LH> As we said yesterday, the latter is a requirement so that we can do
LH> searching on minutes via the email archives.

If the minutes are available on the W3C website in html, then a text version can be created by appending the string ",text" (with the coma, without the quotes) to the URI of the html minutes.

This works on both www.w3.org and lists.w3.org

So for example
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-webcgm-wg/2006Jun/att-0093/15-webcgm-minutes.html

a text version is
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-webcgm-wg/2006Jun/att-0093/15-webcgm-minutes.html,text

and can be copy and pasted into an email message along with a link to the html version.

 Interaction Domain Leader
 Co-Chair, W3C SVG Working Group
 W3C Graphics Activity Lead
 Co-Chair, W3C Hypertext CG