Easy-minutes cookbook

From: Lofton Henderson <lofton@rockynet.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Jun 2006 15:27:22 -0600
To: public-webcgm-wg@w3.org

In our private group space,

I have augmented the logistical information about teleconferences with
quick-and-easy instructions for minutes:

It shouldn't take more than a couple minutes to start an IRC session with
the step-by-step guide, and a couple minutes to finish up.  Then, I have
added a 4-point list for how we finish and get them published.  Again, it
is pretty easy once we have it all in one place before us.  Enjoy.