Re: Helpful IRC links

At 10:14 AM 6/15/2006 -0700, Galt, Stuart A wrote:

>Hello,
>
>While looking for information on how IRC works I have stumbled across
>some information that I have found helpful.
>
>http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/~checkout~/2002/scribe/scribedoc.htm#Quick_Start_Guide
>is a quickie intro into the scribe function and how to use IRC.
>
>In depth instructions on RRSAgent and Zakim can be found at
>http://www.w3.org/2002/03/RRSAgent
>http://www.w3.org/2001/12/zakim-irc-bot.html

Good stuff!  If your time to scribe is approaching, I suggest that you take
a few minutes and have a quick read-through.  When you are scribe, just go
through the initial steps in that document (I'll put its link at the top of
the agenda for a while).

Yesterday, I wrote to sysreq to ask about the no-access problem.  See reply
below.  Long story short, the solution is here:
http://www.w3.org/2002/03/RRSAgent#access .

So the draft minutes are accessible:
http://www.w3.org/2006/06/15-webcgm-minutes.html

I'll work with Don on the editing.