what kind of feedback from Web API?

From: Lofton Henderson <lofton@rockynet.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Jun 2006 14:14:31 -0600
To: public-webcgm-wg@w3.org

WebCGM WG,

[1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/member-webapi/2006Jun/0014.html
(member-only)

We should have a discussion about what kind of feedback we expect and/or
would like from Web API WG, who is listed in our Charter [2] as one of the
groups with whom we will coordinate.

Note that this coordination item was added to our Charter during AC Review
phase, in reaction to a comment about the draft Charter received during AC
Review.

Because of anticipated travel of a few WG members starting next week, we
must take care of it this week.

CAVEAT (and mini-lesson) about confidentiality!  You will note that Web API
is not a public group, whereas WebCGM is a public group.  Therefore, we
must all be careful that we do NOT copy or forward email messages that have
been sent to member lists but public lists.  Thus I have pointed to the
email message [1], which is in a member-only archive, rather than
forwarding it (which would put it in our public archive).  This might seem
a little odd at first, but it just takes a little forethought (as I found
out in the public QAWG -- learned the hard way by violating it a few times!)

Regards,
-Lofton.

[2] http://www.w3.org/2006/03/webcgm-charter.html