Re[2]: IRI versus URI terminology

At 11:49 AM 6/7/2006 -0400, Benoit Bezaire wrote:

>It seems to me that the 'uri' attribute should be renamed to href or
>xlink:href.

Which, like the change to 'iri', would invalidate existing cascaded
profiles, existing content, and existing tests.

>I'll raise an issue about it once we have tracker.

My opinion: it is more important that we not invalidate cascaded profiles,
existing content, and existing tests ... that is more important than
getting the name just right.

But if you wish to raise the issue -- end of telecon is the drop-dead for
raising and resolving.  The spec text becomes frozen when we pass the
resolution, unless the resolution includes "...with these changes <list-em>".

-Lofton.