Re: process and milestones for moving WebCGM 2.0 to LC.

At 08:09 PM 6/1/2006 +0200, Thierry MICHEL wrote:
>You need to send a Transition Request to the Director/CEO:
>timbl@w3.org, steve@w3.org, cc'ing w3t-comm@w3.org and chairs@w3.org.

For Last Call transition,
http://www.w3.org/2005/08/transition?docstatus=lc-wd-tr ,
I don't see the requirement for a Transition Request to the Director.

I see Publication Request, and Transition Announcement, but not Transition
Request.  In the examples that you sent in another message in this thread,
I see transition request examples for FPWD (1st Public WD), as well as for
CR etc.

So, just to be clear that I understand correctly ... the Transition Request
that you listed is for FPWD?  You copied me on an earlier message with a
short name request to Director.  The FPWD transition request is different
and additional, correct?

Because we are transitioning to FPWD and LCWD simultaneously ... that would
seem to make the Transition Request a bit tricky (or at least
unusual).  Are you interested to try a first draft, for my refinement and
sending on Thursday, after the WG transition resolution?

Thanks,
-Lofton.