Re: proposed closure of CL-c10

Hi Lofton,

Some minor comments...
I think the note below the example table is wrong; I thought we
agreed to:

"Note: This table comprised the entire normative rules of WebCGM 1.0
for "picture behaviors". However, it did not include sufficient
generality in the possible resource types, nor in different
presentation contexts. Therefore it is retained as examples of correct
application of the more generalized rules of WebCGM 2.0."

And in section 3.1.2.7 Summary of behaviors, I think it would be best
if we removed the last bullet (XCF and links). It seems out of context
to me.

I'm not objecting to the use of the text as is for Last Call. But I
have a small preference for making those small edits first.

Cheers,

--
 Benoit   mailto:benoit@itedo.com

This e-mail and any attachments are confidential and may be protected
by legal privilege. If you are not the intended recipient, be aware
that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of this e-mail or
any attachment is prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in
error, please notify us immediately by returning it to the sender and
delete this copy from your system. Thank you for your cooperation.