Re: process and milestones for moving WebCGM 2.0 to LC.

Okay, let's assume that we do #4 on Thursday.  Then it takes about 2 weeks
till LC publication date?  I.e., a reasonable guess for LC publication date
would be about 23nd June (Friday)?

So when the letter of #2 is written to the coordination WGs (Cc: "Chairs"),
we would announce 23nd June as the anticipated schedule?

When should #2 be sent?  Does it need to reference the minutes of the
Thursday meeting?  Do you have a good example of such a letter, which I
could just edit?  (Or would someone volunteer to ghost write it?)

[Similarly ... good example or template for #5 and #10?]

For information (everyone) -- I have to leave immediately after the end of
the Thursday meeting and will be away for 3 days.  I could send an email if
it all ready to go.  But if it needs minutes location ... then it will have
to wait till I return.

-Lofton.