Re: WebCGM 2.0 Cover page and SOTD

Chris Lilley wrote:
> On Friday, June 2, 2006, 5:17:55 PM, Lofton wrote:
>
> LH> At 08:14 PM 6/1/2006 +0200, Thierry MICHEL wrote:

>>> to collect LC comments
>
> LH> Do we need that list?  What about the list public-webcgm@w3.org?  If that
> LH> does not suffice for LC comments, then I'm sure what it is for.
>
> That list is exactly for this purpose, yes. Perhaps Thierry did not know about it. It public and (unlike the WG list) anyone can subscribe.

Lofton was not browsing the latest version of the cover page.
To start with I had mentioned "public-webcgm-comments@w3.org", but I did
remove it as I guessed that "public-webcgm@w3.org" was sufficient (some
groups want to have both, as it is easier when there are a large amount
of comments)

The cover page now says:
"The W3C Membership and other interested parties are invited to review
the document and send comments through 10 August 2006. Comments must be
sent to the public-webcgm@w3.org mailing list (public archive). Use "[LC
Review]" in the subject line of your email."

> LH> By the way, I am still unable to write to WebCGM area with jigedit. Should
> LH> we check whether something is wrong?  This is 10 days after "... should
> LH> take a few days at most a week."
>
> Yes, please check with systeam and cc Thierry and myself.

A little bit of patience, I have made the proper request to Sysreq, but
it takes some time.

I have just ping Sysreq, and it should work now for WebCGM area.

--
Thierry Michel
W3C