Re: WebCGM 2.0 spec.: broken links.

Thanks Thierry.  I will fix these.  I'll be away for most of the rest of
today, but will then be working on the spec a lot.

It is my intention to create a directory,
../WebCGM/drafts/current-editors/, into which I can transfer my editing for
pubrules checking, link checking, etc.  Does that sound okay?  It will be
constantly changing, as opposed to a dated subdirectory like
../WebCGM/drafts/20060528/.

-Lofton.

p.s.  I just checked.  My jigedit account is still not active.  I tried
SaveAs from Amaya,
http://jigedit.w3.org/lhenders/WWW/Graphics/WebCGM/drafts/current-editors/Overview.html
and
it said something like "not found", which is what it says if the account
doesn't exist.