Re: WebCGM 2.0 Implementation Report and Test Suite.

From: Chris Lilley <chris@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 26 Jul 2006 12:56:52 +0200
To: Thierry MICHEL <tmichel@w3.org>
Cc: Lofton Henderson <lofton@rockynet.com>, WebCGM WG <public-webcgm-wg@w3.org>

On Wednesday, July 26, 2006, 10:07:07 AM, Thierry wrote:

TM> Lofton,

TM> I have edited and published the following on the W3C site:

TM> WebCGM 2.0 Implementation Report
TM> http://www.w3.org/2006/Graphics/WebCGM/implementation-report.html

TM> WebCGM 2.0 Test Suite
TM> http://www.w3.org/2006/Graphics/WebCGM/testsuite.html

TM> Comments are welcome.

  This version
  Other formats
    Zip file (5 MB: includes all testcases files)

'This version' does not link to the correct URI - it links to

The zipfile is not another version. Rather, the document is a cover page
for the downloadable test suite. I suggest moving the link to the zip
file out of the header and putting it in a new section called something
like "Downloading the Test Suite".

  This WebCGM 2.0 Test Suite adds tests to the ~255 tests of the WebCGM
  1.0 Test Suite.

How many tests?

 Interaction Domain Leader
 Co-Chair, W3C SVG Working Group