Re: WebCGM 2.0 Implementation Report and Test Suite.

On Wednesday, July 26, 2006, 10:07:07 AM, Thierry wrote:

TM> Lofton,

TM> I have edited and published the following on the W3C site:

TM> WebCGM 2.0 Implementation Report
TM> http://www.w3.org/2006/Graphics/WebCGM/implementation-report.html

TM> WebCGM 2.0 Test Suite
TM> http://www.w3.org/2006/Graphics/WebCGM/testsuite.html

I suggest adding, right after

This Test Suite does not cover all WebCGM 2.0 features. It only covers the new DOM-related and XCF features, and the new static and "intelligence" features -- the 2.0 additions to WebCGM 1.0.

the following

WebCGM 2.0 implementations are therefore expected also to pass the WebCGM 1.0 test suite.

The reason that I want this to be explicit is to allay any concerns over 'delta specifications'.

 Interaction Domain Leader
 Co-Chair, W3C SVG Working Group
 W3C Graphics Activity Lead
 Co-Chair, W3C Hypertext CG