Reminder: WebCGM 2.0 Last Call Review

From: Thierry MICHEL <tmichel@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 19 Jul 2006 21:33:01 +0200
To: w3c-html-cg@w3.org
CC: WebCGM WG <public-webcgm-wg@w3.org>

Hello chairs,

The WebCGM Working Group published on 23 June 2006 its the First Public
and Last Call Working Draft of the WebCGM 2.0 specification [1].

The WebCGM 2.0 Last Call Review annoucement was sent to the
chairs@w3.org list and to the public-webcgm@w3.org list on Mon, 26 Jun
2006 [2].

We are happy to get relevant feedback from all groups, but especially
from those listed for coordination in the WG Charter like Hypertext CG,
DOM IG, WAI project, I18N WG, Web API WG, QA IG.

We invite feedback on this Last Call to be sent to the public working
group comment list, public-webcgm@w3.org by 30th July, 2006.

Regards,
Thierry MICHEL, WebCGM WG Team contact
for Lofton Henderson, Chair