W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-webcgm-wg@w3.org > July 2006

Minutes, July 13 2006

From: Benoit Bezaire <benoit@itedo.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Jul 2006 14:44:58 -0400
Message-ID: <1003081713.20060713144458@itedo.com>
To: WebCGM WG <public-webcgm-wg@w3.org>

               Thurs. (13 July) WebCGM WG telecon agenda

13 Jul 2006


   See also: [3]IRC log


          BenoitB, Stuart, Lofton_Henderson, Dieter, Don, Chris





     * [4]Topics
         1. [5]Routine WG business
         2. [6]Tracker status
         3. [7]LC comments
     * [8]Summary of Action Items

Routine WG business

   LH: we have updated the FTF info, please look at the Cologne page
   ... need to do booking by last day of July

   DW: contact Ricarda if you have any questions about public transport from/to
   ... Airport-Hotel (her email contact is on the webpage).

   LH: DW and DL have not registered yet.
   ... anything else about routine business?

Tracker status

   <dieter> Registration is done by now.

   LH: Ben, any update?

   BB: no not yet, I'll contact Dean again.

LC comments



   LH: ok comment 1: yes, "OASIS CGM Open ..." should be removed from <title>. 
   ... this is trivial we will fix it.
   ... comment 2: we have two references to Unicode

   <Chris> [11]http://www.w3.org/TR/charmod/#sec-RefUnicode

   CL: initially we only had the specific reference, so we added the other 

   <Chris> do we depend on any specific unicode characters?

   LH: I can't think of any
   ... I'm fine with switching to a generic only reference

   SG: fine with me

   Resolution: comment #2, use generic Unicode reference only

   LH: comment 3, default 'character encoding'

   <Chris> webcgm is a profile of cgm, and we can't change the cgm
   standard here

   <Stuart> I agree.

   <don> i agree

   <dieter> agreed

   BB: fine with me

   LH: ok, next part 'character encoding' instead of 'character set'

   CL: I agree we can't change some of the defined terms, but we can
   change the prose

   LH: ok, I think Chris and I agree on this

   BB: many changes required for this?

   LH: shouldn't be too much

   <Zakim> Chris, you wanted to mention possible WAI comments

   <scribe> ACTION: Lofton to draft a response for i18n-core comments
   due in 1 week [recorded in

   CL: WAI think they will have comments before the end of LC
   ... Lofton, if you could tell me about Picture behaviors in v2
   compared to v1

   LH: We made some changes to make them more CDF friendly, it's in the
   ... anything else for today?

   SG: I don't see any other comment that Boeing wanted to make, the
   only one was highlighting, but Lofton will create one

   <Chris> I'm afraid I found an odd bit of the spec re picture
   behaviours... will need to send in a comment

   LH: anything else?


Summary of Action Items

   [NEW] ACTION: Lofton to draft a response for i18n-core comments due
   in 1 week [recorded in

   [End of minutes]


      [1] http://www.w3.org/
      [2] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-webcgm-wg/2006Jul/0044.html
      [3] http://www.w3.org/2006/07/13-webcgm-irc
      [9] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-webcgm/2006Jul/0001.html
     [10] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-webcgm-wg/2006Jul/0024.html
     [11] http://www.w3.org/TR/charmod/#sec-RefUnicode
     [14] http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/~checkout~/2002/scribe/scribedoc.htm
     [15] http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/2002/scribe/
     [16] http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/~checkout~/2002/scribe/
     [17] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-webcgm-wg/2006Jul/0044.html
     [18] http://www.w3.org/2006/07/13-webcgm-minutes.html
     [19] http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/~checkout~/2002/scribe/scribedoc.htm
Received on Thursday, 13 July 2006 18:44:51 UTC

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.3.1 : Tuesday, 6 January 2015 20:23:38 UTC