RE: clarification about Köln hotel reservations

Dieter has sent these replies to my further questions about the hotel (I
will update the web site with this information)...

yes. If any help is needed, send an email to Ricarda v.  Zydowitz
[ricardazydowitz@isodraw.de]

 > -- Is it a special room block and rate for our meeting attendees?

The rooms are blocked until Aug 31. Please mention "W3C WebCGM Meeting"
during reservation.

 > -- Is there a deadline for reserving one's room?

Aug 31.

 > -- Does the 114 Euro rate only apply for the nights of 22nd
 > through 25th August?  Or can it also apply for earlier
 > arrival and/or later departure?

also before and after the meeting.

Cheers,
Dieter