Re: WebCGM 2.0 REC cover page

Hi Thierry,

Janet is on vacation through the end of the year. Here is the current
state of my knowledge:

 * We are aiming to issue a press release around 30 January.
 * Janet has started discussions with Carol but we do not have
   a draft available. I anticipate that a draft press release
   will be available mid-January.

Janet will resume discussions with Carol (and us) in January.

 _ Ian

On Wed, 2006-12-20 at 20:48 +0100, Thierry Michel wrote:
> Janet,
>
> We shortly discussed the WebCGM REC cover page at the Tokyo meeting.
>
> Could you please review the page and let us know if it is fine with W3C.
>
> Could you please also report on the advancement of the join W3C OASIS
> Press release that you are working on with Carol.
> Thanks
>
> Thierry.
>

> Thierry Michel wrote:
> > Janet,
> >
> > Per my action item during the last WebCGM telecon you attended, where we
> > discussed about the WebCGM 2.0 joint Press release with OASIS and REC
> > cover page.
> >
> > I have drafted the WebCGM 2.0 REC cover page which shows the joint work
> > with OASIS.
> >
> > The Rec is installed at
> > http://www.w3.org/Graphics/WebCGM/Group/2006/REC-webcgm20-20070115/
> >
> > As you suggested I took things from the XML signature and PNG Recs
> >
> > - 2 logos
> > - 2 links to "This version"
> > - copyrights with OASIS
> > - SOTD mentioning
> > "This specification was produced jointly by OASIS and W3C. It is
> > published simultaneously as an OASIS Standard and a W3C Recommendation.
> > The two documents have exactly identical content except for cover page
> > and formatting differences as appropriate to the two organizations".
> >
> > Please review the cover page and let me know if this is good.
> >
> > Thierry

Tel:                     +1 718 260-9447